We consider the protection of the privacy of our users to be of particular importance and are committed to ensuring that personal information is handled and protected in the strictest confidence.
We will comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information and strive to protect the personal information we hold.
We will clearly define the purposes for which personal information will be used, and will collect, use and provide personal information in a fair and appropriate manner to the extent necessary to achieve those purposes.
Personal information will be collected only when necessary and will not be collected excessively.
Personal information will be presented and transferred in accordance with established procedures and circumstances.
We will make every effort to prevent unauthorised access, loss, destruction, alteration or leakage of the personal information we hold, and will store and keep it securely under strict control. When we outsource the use of personal information to a third party, we will exercise appropriate supervision.
In the event of a request or inquiry from an individual regarding the disclosure, correction or deletion of personal information held by us, we will deal with the request in an appropriate manner.
Personal information will only be stored for the minimum period necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected.
We will maintain and continually improve our internal systems for the protection of personal information.
We process personal data for the following purposes
- For the purpose of contacting the company to which you have applied, in whole or in part, in order to make a decision about your application.
- To contact you, inform you and ask you questions.
- To respond to your enquiries.
- personal identification of the user
- Requests for information, such as marketing, questionnaires and interview requests.
- To compile and use statistical information that has been processed so that it cannot be used to identify individuals.
- Provision of non-personally identifiable information to companies.
- Under local law, if you are hired through our service, we keep your name and Hong Kong ID number or passport number (for foreign people).
We shall be exempted from liability for default if the default is not caused by our willful misconduct or gross negligence.
In the event that we are liable for any reason, we shall be liable for compensation only to the extent of the damage that would normally occur and only to the extent of the amount paid (or, in the case of a continuous service, the equivalent of one month's worth).
We shall not be liable for any transactions, communications or disputes between you and other users, our clients and third parties in relation to the Service.
Use of external services
If you have any questions or complaints about Queues Limiteds handling of your personal information, please contact us at the following channel.
Contact us by email: email@example.com
By telephone: +852 51726295